Friday, August 28, 2009

Everyone's a Little Bit L-acist

Yesterday I went to the Air and Space Museum to meet up with Ryan and Anuj. When I walked through security, the guard said to me, "I hope you guys have fun!"

That was weird, I thought, since I had come completely by myself.

I put my bag through the x-ray machine, and when it came out on the other side, I saw that someone's camera bag was in the same bin as my purse. I looked behind me, and there was an Asian guy who had come in just after me. The security guard had assumed we were together.

Anyway. More pictures from D.C. My last two days were overwhelmingly ordinary. That's fine with me. :]

Air and Space Museum marble universe

Capitol South station

Rotunda


Supreme Court

Statuary Hall

Rotunda



No comments:

Post a Comment